Sunday 3 June 2012

Fowl Times

So I was at Sally's yesterday and noticed some bottles of Orly with the -NEW!- collars on.
I investigated.

ONE OF THE NEW CORE ORLY COLORS IS FOWL PLAY.

REJOICE! I was lucky enough to snag Fowl Play for $10 in a pack with Sweet Peacock and Lucky Duck (a severely underrated green!), but for those of you who missed out... CORE COLLECTION. Never again will you have to hunt dusties looking for it :)

Side note, I nearly tore my tendon in two pieces on my dominant thumb. I an unable to paint my own nails. It has been nearly two weeks, and I am going insane. On the other hand (hehe), my mom is getting to practice her badass nail art skills... She wanted to try a gradient, bless her little heart. I had her work with glitters to make it easier :P Pictures to follow as soon as I get some of this topcoat off my... entire hands. :)

<3Oreo

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Exciting news! (And so nice to see a post from you!)
    Eek, I hope your thumb heals soon!
    Can't wait to see pics hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP! A post from Oreo! HAHAH! Hope your tendon is getting better!

    ReplyDelete